Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sasha Vujacic Just Made a Lot of People Angry

I'm assuming by tomorrow morning Vujacic's name will be cursed by the masses for his unnecessary and ill-advised 3-pointer at the end of the game to make the final score 100-92 in favor of the Lakers. Of course this tiny and irrelevant detail to most of the audience, is a HUGE detail to the gamblers in the audience. The main reason that this particular unnecessary shot by the Lakers was a HUGE detail in this game is because most books had them between -7.5 and -8. I didn't have any money on this game, which is probably the reason I can post this, but I have experienced both wins and losses in this excruciating manner. In the past, I've been as delirious with disbelief as those who had LA at -7.5 or -7, as relieved/frustrated as those who had LA -8 and as insanely furious as those who had the Spurs +7.5 because they chose not to buy the 1/2 pt. Feel free to vent your frustrations to Sasha here because if anyone understands, its me.......trust me.

No comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name